Saturday, June 27, 2015

Fun Sister Week



Hello and welcome. I'm recuperating from a very fun week with my dear old sister. We had lots of laughs & wine. Hubby Dear is ready for some piece and quiet.

Todays cards were made by dear old sister with a little guidance from me. The wine card is for her 22 year old granddaughter, 19 card is for her....obviously....19 year old granddaughter, 18 card is for my 18 year old granddaughter. The wine & "celebrate" dies are from Papertrey. I did all the cutting and tried to guide her while she put them together. Numbers were cut on the Silhouette Cameo. It doesn't show in the photo but for the 18 year old card we added a photo of my granddaughter on the date of her birthday--July 2.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

3 comments:

  1. How much fun it must be to have a sister! You are a lucky lady. Sounds like you had a lot of fun together. Love the cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh she is a fantastic student and you are a wonderful teacher. You should give classes! Love the cards, they're so pretty! Glad you had a great week with your sister, you're very lucky! xo~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really fun cards!!! I love showing my sister how to do cards, have done it a few times. So nice to share our passion with a loved one. Her cards are great, very pretty, and the recipients will LOVE them!!

    ReplyDelete