Sunday, June 7, 2015

Desert Sunset



Hello and welcome. Hope you're having a good weekend.

Todays card was inspired by Theresa Momber. I loved her desert scene card, here, and wanted to try to CASE it. I was kind of stumped about how to accomplish this because, not only did I not have the stamp set she used, I had no horse or cactus stamps. So, what did I do? I went online for the images. The first thing I did was to make the background following Theresa's video. Then came the hard part...sizing and placing the digital images. Sentiment is from my stash of clear stamps. My card doesn't come close to Theresa's, but for my first attempt making a sunset background I think it's o.k.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

5 comments:

  1. Gerry, I think you did a fabulous job casing Teresa's card with similar images, and fantastic results! The sunset scene is amazing and I love all your images! Great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful. You did an awesome job on the background

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is gorgeous! I love the horses and the scene you created. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful - you nailed that sunset. Love your silhouette horses too, how cool are they? Gorgeous card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh you have done Theresa proud! It is a fantastic scene, I couldn't even imagine trying to create this! Wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete