Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Butterfly Flap Card



Hello and welcome. I hope your week is going well. I'm writing this post while the numbness wears off in my mouth....Hubby Dear would probably like it if my mouth stayed numb. lol

Todays card was inspired by one I found on K T Hom Designs blogspot. This was actually pretty easy and fun to make.  Below is a view when the card is open.


I used pearl gems on the front and added liquid pearls to the butterfly.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry 



5 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful! I love the soft colors and the pretty design. Gorgeous butterfly too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card, LOVE this design and how it opens up!! Beautiful work Gerry! Hope you are feeling better, and bet hubby is happy now you can speak again!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a pretty card! Love that design and the butterfly with the liquid pearls. I love that stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cool. I love the soft blue color too - great idea, very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty, love the soft colors and hues! AND that fabulous fold, you are always sharing such intricate and wonderful folded cards.....very creative!!!

    ReplyDelete