Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Anniversary Butterfly


Hello and welcome. I hope you're having a good week.

Todays card came about while playing with my first set of Gelatos. Since it was my first try I only used two colors. Large butterfly is cut from Stampin Up's Butterflies Thinlits, small butterflies are from a very old rubber stamp. I used thin wire for the antennae and added blue gems down the centers. Tag is Spellbinders Fancy Tags, sentiment is from Stampin Up's Teeny Tiny Wishes. I learned it takes a little patience, for drying time, when working with Gelatos. It didn't work too well trying to glue the die cut butterfly before the Gelatos were dry. lol

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

3 comments:

  1. Oh Gerry, this is a beauty. Love everything and especially your clouds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just beautiful! Love the colors, and I'm so partial to butterflies. I think using the black just makes everything pop. Love your cloud background too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This. Is. GORGEOUS. I love that big bold beautiful butterfly! Fantastic! Your colors look amazing! Yes, your clouds look awesome too! Pretty, pretty, pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete