Monday, May 4, 2015

With Sympathy


Hello and welcome. I hope your week is starting out well and you're enjoying some nice weather. It's a gorgeous day here in Las Vegas.

Today's card is for my brother-in-law for the death of his 57 year old son. Pete is at peace now after a lifetime of multiple health issues.

After cutting the Spellbinders Classic Circle in the background paper I ran it through the Fancy Fan ef. Butterfly dies are Memory Box, sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set. To get a matching ribbon I colored a piece of white ribbon with a Copic marker. I added a few clear gems to dress it up a bit.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

3 comments:

  1. Oh I am so sorry to hear this. (((hugs))) Too young! This card will show him how much you are thinking and love him. It will surely bring them comfort. xo~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry to read about this. May God bless you and the family. Your card is beautiful

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry about your BIL - that has got to be the worst thing in the world. Your card is beautiful, and should be a comfort to him. I especially like how you have treated that butterfly die cut. Light paper with dark behind. Great inspiration here - I will remember.

    ReplyDelete