Thursday, May 28, 2015

Welcome Mabel


Hello and welcome. I hope your week is going well.

Our son-in-law's sister is expecting a baby girl any day so I thought I better get a card made. This is a CASE of one I found on Pinterest, you can see here. 

Cardstock is SU's Pink Pirouette. The brads in the punched flower centers are actually white....think my photography skills need some work??? All the small images are from online coloring pages, colored with Spectrum Noir & Copic markers and fussy cut. The name panel is on with removable adhesive because I'm not sure if the parents are going to keep the traditional spelling. Even if I do have it spelled correctly I think I'll redo it to get it more centered. The bottom and top of the drawer fronts are from Spellbinders Labels 4. 

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

4 comments:

  1. How very clever. This is just adorable - and such a sweet, soft color. Very cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card!! I love this pink dresser with those adorable brad and flower knobs, and the cute stuffed animals sticking out of the drawers. Fabulous job and just a lovely personalized baby card Gerry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable, pretty to celebrate the arrival of a beautiful baby girl! Happy for your family! Love the dresser, very clever and unique. Now when she turns 16 make another with the drawers all open and clothes hanging out. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the sweetest card I've ever seen! How adorable is that dresser?! The little pieces and the dress hanging are all special elements that add so much. Congratulations to the parents!

    ReplyDelete