Sunday, May 31, 2015

Triple-time Birthday


Hello and welcome. I hope you're having a good week end. I'm in the midst of a head cold and after going through tons & tons of tissue my nose is starting to look like Rudolph's. Oh, well, it's only temporary.

The inspiration for todays card came from Robin Messenheimer's blog here. I really like the triple-time technique but haven't done it for a while. My new favorite flower stamp is from Gina K's Birthday Blessings set. Sentiment is from a word set that I've had for years and have no idea where it's from. Background was run through the sparkling ef from SU.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

4 comments:

  1. This technique is so fantastic and you have it mastered here! Love that big bold beautiful bloom! The colors are so soft and lovely. Gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card! Love those flowers! I haven't tried that technique for a long time. Might have to do it again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. Hope you're feeling better real soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cool. Love your colors and the flower. Great take on the triple time stamping - awesome card!!

    ReplyDelete