Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Soldier Ryan


Hello and welcome. I hope your having a good day.

Todays card is for my great-grandson. The inspiration came from his picture my granddaughter sent to cheer me up when I was in the hospital. Background was made using the star stencil from Stampin Up and white craft ink, gold stars are from a small punch, digi image is Louby Lou colored with Copic's. Balloons are from the Silhouette, number 6 is a Sizzlet from Sizzix.

Thanks for stopping by. Comments are greatly appreciated. This will be my last post for a couple weeks....off to MN for grandkids and graduations. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

4 comments:

  1. OMGosh how perfect! Isn't he the cutest and the sweetest? You need to place both photos in a double frame, how fun! He will love this beautiful card made with love! Have a wonderful trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What can I say to that wonderful card and replica of that very adorable great-grandson of yours- Congratulations!!! What a joy to receive such a cute photo while you were in the hospital! I am sure that cheered you up! I know he will love the card he receives! Great work! Have a wonderful time in MN and enjoy all the graduations! Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe, what a cute card. Your great grandson will LOVE it!!! Leave it to you to get the perfect digi, and it's colored perfectly too. Very sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute little boy! I love his picture, and I'm sure he'll love your card! How thoughtful of you to create something so close to his interests! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete