Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Remember Dear



Hello and welcome. I hope you're doing well today.

Todays card is the "chuckle of the month" for my Dear Old Sister.....I just can't take a chance she'll forget me. lol 

As usual I found the quote on Pinterest, "A day without sarcasm is like...never mind, I'll let you know if it ever happens". When I found this image, also on Pinterest, I thought it would work well with the quote especially if I added remember dear. Everyone that knows me thinks I probably gave that advice to my daughter & granddaughters. ;) The only coloring was using a Copic marker on white ribbon. Photo corners were hand cut. 

Yes, I know, I spend way too much time on Pinterest.....think I'm addicted.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care,
Gerry

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, just a lovely b&w image! Love the humor too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bet it never will.....well not in my house! lol FAB card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that you are always sending cards to your dear old sister. Love this card, that image is so cool. And leave it to you to do something clever with the greeting and sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete