Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Happy 90th



Hello and welcome. I hope you're having a good day. My day has been wonderful...I got the all clear from my cardiologist to go to MN this week. We're going to celebrate two granddaughters graduations, one college, one high school. We'll also be able to attend my aunts 90th birthday party. It will be a busy 10 days.

For todays card I used my favorite Gina K stamp set, Birthday Blessings. I cut two sets of numbers on the Silhouette so I could off set and make kind of a shadow. The Fancy Fan ef was used for the background and just the center flower is popped up. Tiny pearls add just a little touch of special...for a very special lady.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love those big bold blossoms! Enjoy your trip and all the festivities....you're going to need a nap when you get home! Have FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty!!! Love your flowers - and don't you love to personalize by adding a name or age? Awesome card, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Bold Blooms and beautiful card Gerry! I also have that set, isn't it wonderful? Wow, your aunt is becoming 90, what a milestone, and so wonderful that you can join in at the celebration of her special day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gerry, this is so pretty! I love those flowers with the embossed background--absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete