Saturday, May 2, 2015

Happily Ever After


Hello and welcome. I hope your week end is going well. So far mine is great. Last night was wine on the patio with two of my close friends. Today a friend took me to lunch and we also just had to stop at Michael's & JoAnn's.

When I started this card the only idea I had was to use black & white. It came together pretty fast once I spotted my Hearts ef and Stampin' Up heart punch. The larger hearts were cut with Stampin' Up's Movers & Shapers, ribbon is from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry



4 comments:

  1. Oh this is lovely and will totally celebrate Samantha's and Nicholas' special day! So pretty. An Heirloom in the making! Sounds like you had a wonderful day with wonderful friends! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a special card! I love that ribbon, and the hearts are so pretty against the embossed background. Lovely! So glad you enjoyed your time on the porch with your wine. Special times!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute wedding card. I love using black and white for weddings, always classy. And this card is no exception - beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Wedding Card, very chique in black & white! It is always very special to receive a personalized card and know the time, effort and love that went into creating it! Glad you had some special time with good friends!

    ReplyDelete