Monday, May 25, 2015

2015



Hello and welcome. I hope you're having a good Memorial Day.

Todays card is the last graduation card for me this year. For this one I decided to use the denominational money holder card from the Silhouette Cameo. Background paper is a freebie I found on Google, cap is from the Silhouette, numbers are a Sizzix Sizzlet with Glossy Accents added to the white numbers, diploma was found on Google. Cap and diploma are on chipboard for a little dimension. I used small magnets to keep it closed and boy did I have a time with  them. As I tried getting them out of the package they kept "jumping" to each other, I had to finally get Hubby Dear to get them apart.....what would I do without that old guy??

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry  

1 comment:

  1. As soon as I saw this, it screamed money! ;) Great deign, love the shape too!

    ReplyDelete