Monday, April 13, 2015

Tassle Hassle




Hello and welcome. Hope your week is starting out well.

This year I have one granddaughter & one grandniece graduating from college and one granddaughter graduating from high school. I will be making 6 cards for these three girls because my sister asked me to make the cards she'll be giving them.

Top background is embossed with the Fancy Fan ef, banners are hand cut, circles are Spellinders, stars are from a small punch, cap & diploma are images from the internet. For a little depth I fussy cut the digi images from three pieces of cardstock and popped them up. "Wave" was cut using Creative Memories cutting system. Sentiment was printed on the computer. I think this cut looks cool, but with the bottom of the front cut off, it doesn't stand up. Maybe I'll try putting a little easel on the back....something to think about

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh lots of graduations, congratulations! Love this card and that sentiment! Great texture and the line of little stars! The mortar board hat and diploma, classic images!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you are going to e busy making all those cards. Congrats to all the graduates. Time flies, doesn't it. I love everything about this card! Great texture and lines. Cute little greeting too. The graduates will LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete