Sunday, April 26, 2015

Set Your Scale Back



Hello and welcome. I hope you're having a good week end.

When I saw this quote "Ladies set your scales back 10 lbs. You should not be punished for having brains and boobs" I thought it would make a good girlfriend card. Digi image is from Broken Box Stock. I spotted the background paper in my stash and said to myself "self, this is it". Labels are hand cut. This was soooo easy.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful and lovely colored Card, I love the chevron pattern and that lady! I also love that sentiment too! Great card! Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card - you always come up with something funny. Great coloring and paper choice. Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this image and sentiment! I'm afraid I would need to set it back more than 10 lbs. lol Love that bright background paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, Please!!! I will repeat all week....thanks so much! ;) I love that Designer Paper, so bright, so happy, it's perfect! She is so sweet, perfect coloring! Fun card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What awesome patterned paper! I love the bright colors, and the image is so perfect! What a funny sentiment. Love it!

    ReplyDelete