Thursday, April 2, 2015

Precious Bunny



Hello and welcome. The desert wind is really kicking up today but we do have sunshine.

Todays card came about after I found the scrap of background paper. Digi image from Louby Lou colored with Copic's, background is embossed with the Sparkling ef from Stampin Up, die cut is Spellbinders Fleur Di Lis Rectangles. With what little time I put in on this, I'm fairly happy with the end result.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

2 comments:

  1. Oh he is so sweet! I love your background and the way you made it looked like a colored Easter Egg, all those ^^^^^ super cute! Happy Easter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just smiling all over my face right now. This little guy is so cute - as is your whole card. Lots of nice texture too - super nice card!

    ReplyDelete