Thursday, April 30, 2015

Like A Roll Of Toilet Paper


Hello and welcome. Wow! May Day already tomorrow, I wonder how many May baskets will be dropped at my door. lol

Looks like my outhouse needs a redesign. It didn't seem to look this bad in real life so it's on it's way to FL. When I found this quote by Andy Rooney I knew it would be perfect for my brother-in-law..."Life is like a roll of toilet paper. The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes."  Background paper is from my stash, half moon was cut with an exacto, hinges and toilet paper rolls are clip art, handle is just a scrap piece of paper.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

4 comments:

  1. Fun card and great sentiment! Your brother-in-law will get a good laugh from this card! Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is AWESOME! I love the Andy Rooney quote (remember his craaaazy eyebrows?) lol A perfect masculine birthday card, I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGeeee - Puleez!!!! Leave it to you to put an out house on a card!!! This is the best one yet - absolutely wonderful sentiment (love Andy Rooney),and your outhouse is perfect!!! Thanks for the grin - great card!!

    ReplyDelete