Saturday, April 11, 2015

Don't Say Anything



Hello and welcome. I hope your week end is going well.

Todays card is for my sisters' "chuckle of the month".  Both the image and sentiment were found on Pinterest. You can find more images like this here. Sentiment--"My mother always told me if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all".  Inside: "And some people wonder why I'm so quiet around them" . Background was embossed with Fancy Fan ef, frame is Spellbinders Rectangles. With the scalloped frame I wanted to use round brads but I didn't have any white ones, but I think the squares work okay.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

4 comments:

  1. This card just makes me smile. Great sentiment, and I love the black and white- always effective!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Chuckle of the month card for your sister Gerry!! She will love it! I sure remember this saying and love the inside part also, it gave me a big chuckle! Love the black 'n white images and thanks for the link to more images, I'm going to check it out! Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bahahaha You're so funny! I too was brought up with that saying....AND....elbows off the table! Great card, I know your sister loves to get your Happy Mail!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Gerry! Love that sentiment ! May that's why I'm more quite then most people ! Lol
    Have a Blessed day!

    ReplyDelete