Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Congratulations



Hello, welcome and Happy Tax Day.

Today's card is the one I made for my sister to give to her granddaughter. Amber is graduating from Indiana University Southeast with a degree  in accounting and finance. The only thing I could think of to indicate her career was an adding machine....I am not very imaginative. Cap is a square punch with a handmade tassel. I found the logo, diploma and adding machine on Google. I added the year on the diploma. Embossing folder used is Scallops from Stampin Up.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

4 comments:

  1. Hey Wait! You gussied up the place? Looks great!!! It's a perfect card with perfect accents for her college graduation! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect card for your niece in every last detail!! I am amazed at your creativity! Wonderful card! Fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card, your sis is gonna be proud to give it to her granddaughter. So fun to make cards for others to give to their loved ones!!! Very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is perfect! You've really got the details down on this. Amazing what you can find on the Internet!

    ReplyDelete