Friday, April 10, 2015

Butterfly Birthday Wish



Hello and welcome. Where did this week go?? Hope you had a good week This was a goofy kind of week for me, it seems like I was busy everyday but I sure didn't get anything accomplished.


Todays card is for my cute little nail gal. I first saw this on Pinterest. You can see it here  Queen B's Creations with the measurements. Butterfly is from the Silhouette Cameo cut from glitter paper, cs & dp are from Gina K, sentiment was printed on the computer.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day. Now I'm off to get my nails done......I have such a tuff life. lol

Take Care!
Gerry

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Your cardstock color choice is one of my favorites and perfect with the dp. I really like the design of this card and such a sweet delicat cameo cut butterfly! Have fun getting your nails done Gerry! Tuff life indeed!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Your nail gal will love it! I say live your life and spoil yourself! YAY! I love the colors you used and that butterfly looks so delicate! The pearls are a lovely accent and great texture too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card! LOVE that color! Love the embossing and that butterfly is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete