Sunday, April 19, 2015

2015



Hello and welcome. I hope you're having a wonderful weekend.

This is the 5th of 6 graduation cards I made. All the others have the schools' logo on them but I decided to make this one CAS in the school colors. I found the measurements for the hexagon shape HERE. Top white layer was run through the Decorative Dots ef., cap is from the Silhouette Cameo, numbers are Sizzix Sizzlets Playground Alphabet. As you can see I had a bit of problem getting all the layers on straight. At least my grandniece knows not to expect perfection from crazy Auntie Ger. lol

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

4 comments:

  1. What a FUN shaped card! You have been cranking out the Graduation cards! I like the CAS and the red and white colors too! Well done....or should I say A+

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a very creative way to design a card, Gerry! I like how you did this. You're on a roll!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy, you have really been cranking out those grad cards!! I love the shape of this one, and the CAS design. Great texture in the background too. Another wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool shape & cap, and the color red with white is so striking! You sure have had a lot of graduations in the family this year!! Congratulations to You all! Greetings!

    ReplyDelete