Thursday, March 12, 2015

Welcome William Paul



Hello and welcome. It's a beautiful day here in Vegas and I hope it's not too bad wherever you are.

One of the most fun cards to make is one welcoming a new baby. My daughter's sister-in-law just had her fist baby early this week. I found several onsie and overall cards on the internet but I took the easy way out and cut one on the Silhouette. Circles are Spellbinders. Digi image is from Dollar Graphics Depot, colored with Copics. It doesn't show up very well but I put the baby's name on the license plate.


Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

3 comments:

  1. OMGee that is simply ADORABLE!!! Congratulations! Sweet little baby boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is this? I love that lisence plate! Adorable card, and your daughter's sister-in-law will treasure it! I kept all my childrens congratulations cards when they were born and they still love to go and look at the collection! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, I think making baby cards is so fun. It's such a happy time. Your card is so sweet, love the little touch of plaid around the circle image to tie everything together. And putting the baby's name on the license plate is genius!!! I always like to put the name somewhere on the card.

    ReplyDelete