Sunday, March 15, 2015

Note Of Thanks



Hello and welcome. I hope you're having a nice spring is-on-it's-way day. Spring seems to have arrived here in Vegas and it feels so good to have doors & windows open. Ahh! fresh air ;)

This thank you card is for the music therapist that worked with my mom. She not only brought comfort to mom she gave lots of support and understanding to my sister.

This is CASE'd from a card I found on Pinterest  here. To find the bg paper I Googled musical background paper. The music clef is from the Silhouette Cameo cut from pink cardstock and black glitter paper. Sentiment is a clear stamp found in my stash. All edges were sponged with basic gray.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

4 comments:

  1. I really like this card, Gerry. Of course, I love anything music after studying piano most of my life. I like the way you used music in the background and in the main image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must be nice, Spring that is.....we had more snow today AND Boston hit the snowfall record, 108.6 inches....yeah it's been one of those kind of winters. Now to your lovely card! :) I also love all things music and this background (and front ground) is awesome! You're a dear to remember all that helped your Mom, very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gerry, this is a very sweet thank you Note card! I also am a music lover, played the flute myself! I agree with Donna, you ARE a dear to send all who helped your Mom Thank You Notes! Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet of you to thank all your mom's care givers. I'm sure this card will mean a lot to the recipient. And it's so appropriate with the music theme. Very nice - just like you!!!!

    ReplyDelete