Saturday, March 14, 2015

Hospice Thank You



Hello and welcome. It's a nice warm, sunny day here in Vegas. I hope you are enjoying some almost spring weather wherever you are.

This is the card I made for the hospice staff that took such wonderful care of my Mom. All paper is Gina K,  feathers are from Stampin Up's set Four Feathers cut with Feather's Framelits. Tag is from Spellbinders Fancy Tags, sentiment is from a clear stamp in my stash. I added a little twine and popped up the feathers & tag.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card, I really like the dp, cardstock colors and feathers, they are the perfect touch! The Hospice staff will appreciate the kind gesture and your lovely card! Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those feathers, for some reason they make me want to make a wish, so my wish for you is that you'll always remember this:

    The sun may set and the moon may set but they are never really gone.(((hugs)))

    This is a very thoughtful loving card, and the staff will surely appreciate it and you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE me some feathers!!!! If it has feathers, I adore it. Your colors are wonderful, as is your layout! And ditto what Donna said. The staff will love this card, what a thoughtful thing to do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card, Gerry! That's so sweet of you to create cards for those who cared for your Mom. I love it!

    ReplyDelete