Monday, March 30, 2015

Happy Easter



Hello and welcome. I hope your week is starting out well.

I'm happy how this card turned out but not too happy with the photo. In real life the embossed flowers show up very well. Embossed flowers are from a Cuttlebug embossing borders set, sentiment is a old rubber stamp I've had forever, gems are from my stash. This was CASE'd from a card I saw on Pinterest. Whatever did I do before I found Pinterest......other than not waste so much time. lol

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Gerry, and the embossing looks great! I love what you said about Pinterest, I agree, it is wonderful and at the same time it does waste precious time! Hope you had a nice and memorable time with family last week, nice to see you back here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great from here, don't worry! Lovely texture and love how you used the rhinestones for the flower centers This is very pretty! OMG Pinterest.....so much time spent there, wish they would pay me for my hours! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love this! So sweet & simple, yet divine. I love that shade of blue, too. Isn't Pinterest the greatest thing? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo, this is awesome!!! I love the three panels, just beautiful. Love the white and blue colors, and those gems are just the perfect final touch!

    ReplyDelete