Sunday, March 1, 2015

Happy Birthday Hubby Dear


Hello and welcome. Now that we're in to March, spring can't be far away, can it? After having company this past week it's good to be back in the craft room.

As you can tell by today's title Hubby Dear is having a birthday. When I saw this quote on Pinterest I said to myself, 'self, this is perfect for hubby's card' . The rest of the quote inside is "and that you'll always have a head start". BTW, Hubby Dear & I have the same birthday and I really don't think that's fair...to me. lol
Background was run through the Happy Birthday ef by Cuttlebug; ovals are Spellbinders Petite Ovals; image is from Bugaboo digi's and colored with Copic's. Ribbon is from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry


3 comments:

  1. Such a FUN card! Happy Birthday to your dear Hubby and a very Happy Birthday to you as well! Enjoy your day & his! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I saw this I thought, wait, isn't it her birthday...lol. Didn't know it was his too. Hope you guys have a great time today. And this card is over-the-top cute. I love that image!! Will have to search for it. HAPPY BIRTHDAY my dear!!! And to Dear Hubby too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to Both of You! I love your card. You always find the funniest images with the sentiments that go with them! Gotta love it!

    ReplyDelete