Thursday, March 19, 2015

Happy 50th DeWayne


 
 
 

 
Hello and welcome. I hope you're doing well today.
 
It's hard to believe my oldest son is turning 50. How did I get this old so fast???
 
The hardest part of this Peek-a-Boo card was deciding which baby photo to use. Background paper is from my stash, numbers and photo corners were cut on the Silhouette Cameo, ovals are Spellbinders Petite Ovals & Petite Scalloped Ovals, sentiment strips are hand cut.
 
Now I need to get my Easter mojo working.
 
Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.
 
Take Care!
Gerry



5 comments:

  1. Oh you made one! FANTASTIC! How adorable to make it for a 50th birthday card for your son....THIS will be a family heirloom! WOW! I love it! Aren't they FUN? He is going to love it! What a sweet little baby picture and a handsome young (yeah I can say young cuz he's a tad younger than I) man he has grown to be! Nicely done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous job you did on the pick a boo card! Need to make one of these cards too! Your son is going to love it! Happy Birthday to your handsome son! Well done! Have a Blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Gerry! This is fantastic, and so very creative! I have never made one of these, but it is awesome, and your son will treasure it! b.t.w. You are not old, you are just getting started!! Keep up the wonderful work, and letting us enjoy your beautiful creations! Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word, what a wonderful idea for a birthday card. I will remember this. You did a great job with the peek-a-boo card style too. I can't wait to try this. Love your papers and embellies - and I can't believe you have a son who will be 50!!! Just does NOT compute...lol. Well done, honey!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great! I've never tried to do a card like this, but love the way yours turned out. Bet he will love it! Happy Birthday to your son.

    ReplyDelete