Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Flowers For Wendi


Hello and welcome. Hope you are having a good day. My day is great, Hubby Dear is scrubbing the grout in the tile floors while I'm playing in the craft room. I think he might be a keeper.  lol

Today's card is for my lovely daughter-in-law. For some reason I really liked it without a sentiment on the front---there is a Happy Birthday message inside. Papers and flowers are from Birthday Essentials Stamp TV Kit. The ef I used is from Stampin Up and I think it's called Square Lattice (I really need to make sure I mark all my ef's).

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

4 comments:

  1. Oooh loving those big HUGE blossoms, aren't they beautiful!!! I think you were wise to put the sentiment on the inside, as these flowers are just too pretty to cover up! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those big blooms they are so beautiful! I'm sure your daughter in law will love it! Now if I could get my husband to clean would be awesome! Lol
    Have a Blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Card Gerry! I love those big bold blossoms, and that EF. Beautiful card for your daughter-in-law!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE how you stamped that background and then embossed it. What a great look. Also like how you popped those flowers on that panel on top. This is a gorgeous card, your DIL will LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete