Monday, March 2, 2015

Fabulous Warning



Hello and welcome. So glad you stopped by.

Today I'm posting the March "chuckle of the month" card for my dear old sister. It's been just about a month since her husband passed away and she's doing really well. Her daughter is taking good care of her.

For this card, both the quote "I'll never be a good example so I might as well be a fabulous warning" and the digi image, were found on Pinterest. The mat for the image was hand cut, circles are Spellbinders Classic and Scalloped Circles, wine bottles are a Marvy punch I've had for years. I used the Cuttlebug, Tiny Bubbles ef on the background and added Glossy Accents to the wine glass.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

3 comments:

  1. haha great line! Love the wine bottles and the chick ;) I'm glad your sister is doing so well, these cards you send her are wonderful and sure to put a smile on her face! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card!, and such a fun sentiment! Wonderful that your sister is doing so well, this card will definately cheer her up and make her smile! Is it your birthday?? Well I also want to wish you a wonderful birthday also!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fun sentiment.......and images! Bet your sister will love it!

    ReplyDelete