Saturday, March 21, 2015

Egg Racing Bunny



Hello and welcome.  Message to all my East Coast friends.....stay warm & dry and have hope that spring will come.

Today's card is for my 5 year old great-grandson. Background paper is a piece I found in my Easter stash, bunny in egg racer is from an online coloring page. The little jumping bunnies are fussy cut out of the background paper, bunny eyelets are in the opposite corners. Banner was cut on the Silhouette. I really wanted to use googly eyes but the image was just too small.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

3 comments:

  1. Well that helped, it stopped snowing! ;) OMGee those bunnies are so carefree and happy! Oh and those sweet little bunny brads, how adorable! He'll love this gem!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is just so stinkin' cute. I love all the happy bunnies - your great grandson will LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card for a 5 year old. Love the bunny in the egg car! He'll love it!

    ReplyDelete