Monday, March 23, 2015

Easter Screen Divider



Hello and welcome. I hope your week is starting out well.

My 17 year old granddaughter likes cards that have different folds and shapes so I thought of her when I saw a screen divider card last week. It's been a while since I made on of these. Here is a look at the other side.



Patterned paper is from the Paper Studio, colored cs was run through the Fancy Fan ef, eggs are from the Silhouette Cameo. Top border is a MS border punch, "legs" are Curly Label punch.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

5 comments:

  1. Oh these are so fun to make and decorate. Love the eggs with the lattice, so Springy! Pretty, pretty, pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful design, adorable patterned paper, so bright and happy! Your grand-daughter will definitely love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I have been seeing more of these lately and think I may have to try it. You did a fantastic job on this, love your beautiful papers and eggs. Bella will love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, Gerry! I love the patterned papers. They're perfect colors for this time of year. Your granddaughter will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty and colorful! I haven't tried one of these yet, but they seem to be popping up everywhere. Bet your granddaughter will love it!

    ReplyDelete