Friday, March 20, 2015

Easter Chick



Hello and welcome. Happy first day of spring. I hope spring will come soon to those of you still feeling the chill of winter.

Today's card is for my 9 year old great-grandson. I hope this isn't too babyish for him.....great-grandma can't quite grasp how fast he's growing.
The embossed background is Sizzix, Basket Weave ef, image is from an online coloring page. The little chick in the grass, covered with Fun Flock, was cut on the Silhouette. Chicks eye is black Liquid Pearls and of course I just had to use googly eyes on the hatching chick.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

6 comments:

  1. Fun and Cute Easter Card!! I don't think its' too young for your 9 year old great grandson, I think he'll love it, especially with those googly eyes!! It's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG how cute is that one in the cracked egg with those googly eyes....soooo cuuuuute! He will love it....as it is made with love by you! Nuff' said!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gerry, I love the embossed background and especially those googly eyes on the chick in the cracked egg! Also love the colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh c'mon! You have a 9-year old great grandson - I don't believe it. You aren't any older than I am!!!! He's gonna love the googly eyes and the happy colors. Love your embossed background too! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Judy aren't you sweet!! I'm thinking 71 is in your VERY distant future.

      Delete
  5. Very cute card! Love those googly eyes. Pretty colors too!

    ReplyDelete