Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Bunny In Grass



Hello and welcome. I hope you're doing well.

When I started this card it was intended for my 15 year old grandson but it didn't turn out very masculine. Being the sweetheart he is he'll tell me he loves it.

Bunny image is the negative from a Silhouette cut file. Somehow, the cotton ball I used to make the clouds got a little pinkish ink on it. The pink shows more in the photo than in real life and I don't know why but I kind of like it. Sun is a circle punch, grass is a MS border punch and the eggs are fussy cut from a piece of designer paper.

Because of my mom's funeral this week I won't post again till Sunday or Monday.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

5 comments:

  1. I love how your Easter Eggs are all nestled in the grass, they are so pretty! And your clouds in the background are perfect....light and airy! This is a lovely card! I'll be thinking of you this week! (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those clouds! What a cute card. I just love the bunny and the pretty Easter eggs! Again, I'm so sorry about your Mother.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Easter card, Great work with the flowers and the bunny is so cute, and the grass is almost hiding those eggs! Your grandson sounds like a wonderful boy! Wishing you strength and prayers during this difficult time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love those clouds, and that bunny just makes me smile. A perfect Easter card - well done my dear!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those fluffy clouds and your cute bunny! I had to laugh when you said it wasn't very masculine. When I was making Valentine cards, I told my grandson that all I had was mushy stuff. He said that's alright grandma. I'll take mushy. lol Gotta love them! So sorry about your mom. HUGS!

    ReplyDelete