Friday, March 13, 2015

Bunnies For Zoe



Hello and welcome. I hope you are doing well.

This is my first Easter card this year and it's for my dear old sister's great-granddaughter. After searching for ideas on Pinterest ( for what seemed like hours) I finally came up with this. Polka dot paper is from the Paper Studio, bunny paper is digital, digi image is from Louby Lou, punched bunnies are Martha Stewart. I embossed "Happy Easter" under the egg but it's so light it doesn't show up very well. A few Liquid Pearls were added for a little shine.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely sweet! Zoe will adore this! That digital bunny paper is so cute, I love how you made a circle focal point for the 2 little bunnies too! Cute....cute...cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! I should start making Easter cards also! I love the color combination, and that sweet girl sitting on the cracked egg! Super cute and your sisters' great grand daughter will love it!

    ReplyDelete