Sunday, February 15, 2015

Sympathy



Hello and welcome. I hope those of you on the East Coast are staying warm, dry and safe.

Today's card is for my sister who lost her husband a little over a week ago. After several years of her loving care he is now at peace.

This card was inspired by one I saw on Pinterest. I used the Fancy Fan ef from Stampin Up for the background and a Cuttlebug border ef for the flowers then added a few small gems. It was very quick & easy and could be made for almost any occasion.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry




3 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful. So sorry about your sister's husband. This is a lovely card to send to her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I didn't know about your brother-in-law....I am so sorry for your loss! (((hugs))) This is a lovely card, one that will surely bring her comfort, to know she is thought about, loved and not alone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry to hear that your brother in law has passed away, I remember you had made cards wishing them strength, so sad to hear this news. It is a very tough time for your sister, as I have a sister who went through that loss also. Wishing you and your sister strength in this difficult time. Beautiful card you made.

    ReplyDelete