Saturday, February 21, 2015

Peek-a-Boo Ballerina



Hello and welcome. I hope you're having a good week end and keeping warm.

After watching the video tutorial for this peek-a-boo card on Splitcoaststampers here I just had to give it a try. It took a couple days for my little pea brain to compute the directions, but I finally got it. I'll be sending this to my dear old sister to send to her sweet little great-granddaughter. Background paper is from a book I bought at Michael's several years ago, image was found on Pinterest and colored with Copic's. Flowers are from a retired Stampin Up punch with a small gem added to the centers. I also added three tiny gems in the outer corners. Ovals are Spellbinders Petite Ovals Small.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

4 comments:

  1. Oh you made one too! How glorious...how FUN! Love the background paper, especially the SASSY! Love your little ballerina, perfect for your sister's great grand daughter. I've got to make one of these, her video seemed quite easy to follow...I hope! lol Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your peek a boo card Gerry! That ballerina image is so sweet! I'm planning on making one of these cards too! Well done! Have a Blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, now YOU made one. I'm gonna have to make one too!! Yours is so adorable. This type of card is perfect for little kids - I'm so glad we found a new technique. That little ballerina is so cute, your sis's great granddaughter will love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card! I think anybody would have fun with this one. You're sister's great granddaughter is going to enjoy it so much!

    ReplyDelete