Monday, February 16, 2015

Hexagon Thank You


Hello and welcome. I hope your week is starting out well.

Today I'm posting the first of two thank you cards I needed after our trip to FL. Robin Messenheimer had a hexagon card on her blog robinscraftroom. and I thought why not give it a try. I'm pleased with the way it turned out. For the background I used a chicken wire stencil by TheCraftersWorkshop, sponge dauber & Coastal Cabana stamp pad. Leafy stems are from a old rubber stamp in my stash, butterfly die from Memory Box. Sentiment is from Stampin Up's Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

3 comments:

  1. Oooh I am loving your shaped card and the colors you chose are absolutely beautiful! Great sponging, so soft and lovely! The butterfly is fabulous too and a true star of your card. The softly colored leafy stems are a pretty addition as well. This thank you card will need a thank you card, if you know what I mean?! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this Gerry. I am so partial to hexagon shapes, and you have really done it justice here. Plus, your butterfly is so gorgeous. I the simpleness of this card, it's just delightful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is GORGEOUS, Gerry! I love it! Such pretty color and design. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete