Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day


Happy Valentine's Day, so glad you stopped by.

After seeing this card design on Pinterest, I went to Dee's blog, here, to see how she made it. At first I wasn't very successful (sometimes my little brain just doesn't work) but I kept trying and I'm happy with the end result. I gave this to my nail gal and she loved it. For the background I used the Scallops ef from Stampin Up, and a Sizzix Swirl ef for the white hearts.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a wonderful Valentine's Day.

Take Care!
Gerry


3 comments:

  1. Oh isn't that clever and interesting! I love the whole look of it! Reminds me of that pinwheel technique. Perfect for Valentine's....have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute!!! I love this - very clever. And very clever of you to figure it out - I think it would take me awhile. I bet your nail gal loved it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, Gerry! What a wonderful design!

    ReplyDelete