Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Friends Birthday


Hello and welcome. I hope you're having a pleasant day. I've been busy getting ready to leave tomorrow for a week in FL.

This butterfly card is for a very dear, long time friend. I hope she'll like it. Center butterfly is from Memory Box, Vivienne & Darla dies; small butterflies are from the Silhouette; Nestabilities Fancy Tags is popped up over ribbon from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon (but not till the end of next week). ;) Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great week.

Take Care!
Gerry

6 comments:

  1. A very nice card. Love the color combo! Have fun in Florida!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you lucky bum! Find Barbara and Nancy when you're down there! :) Fabulous card, love the butterflies! It's amazing how the Silhouette can cut such delicate butterflies. Lovely! Enjoy the warmth and sunshine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You lucky dog! Love all your butterflies and the paper combo you chose! Have a great time in Florida! Sent some sunshine our way too !

    ReplyDelete
  4. How Fun Gerry! I am soooo jealous!! Beautiful card! I really like the hot pink and black combination and those butterflies are so striking! Great design! I will agree with everyone here, Have a fabulous time and send some sunshine our way!! Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous design with these delicate butterflies!! Such a pretty birthday card, Gerry!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, I hope you enjoy your time in Florida and the weather is good. Lovely card! I really like the color combo and those pretty butterflies!

    ReplyDelete