Thursday, February 12, 2015

Dear Cupid



Hello and welcome. We're back from a wonderful week in FL with my S-I-L & her husband. It was a week of fun and lots of laughs, but it's good to be home.

Today's card is for our favorite server at our favorite restaurant. Sentiment, "Dear Cupid, Forget the man, just send wine", was found on Pinterest......she likes wine as much as I do. ;) I got the DP  from a friend, red shimmer background paper is from my stash, hearts are from a QuicKuts die that was exclusive to Archiver's.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

3 comments:

  1. Oh I bet you had a grand week, all recharged and warm by the Florida sunshine! Love that designer paper, super cute. GREAT sentiment per usual! Love that sparkly pink heart too. Welcome Home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back Gerry! I've misses seeing your cards this past week, but so glad you had a wonderful time in Florida! Super cute card, love the cupid paper, and the big heart in the middle, and such a great sentiment! Fabulous! Your favorite server will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet of you to make a card for your server. I know she will love it! The sentiment is too cute - perfect for her. Cute paper too. And you lucky girl to spend a week in Florida!! It's sub-zero cold here and promises to stay that way through the weekend. Brrrrr!!!!

    ReplyDelete