Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Braided Edge



Hello and welcome. I hope you're having a good week.

Today's card is for my s-i-l and her hubby for their wonderful hospitality while we were in FL. I CASE'd Debbie Henderson's card you can see here . Background paper is a small piece I found in my stash....don't you just love it when you find that perfect little scrap?? Butterfly die is from Memory Box. I popped up the butterflies so their wings can be turned up a little. Sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes punched with the word window punch, adhered to modern label. A few gems were added for a bit of sparkle.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day....and stay warm.

Take Care!
Gerry

4 comments:

  1. Gerry, What a cool braiding technique, it looks gorgeous! Beautiful butterflies, and yes that background is the perfect addition! I think your card is just the perfect thank you card, and your s-i-l-will LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to bury the lead.....LOVE the braided edge! ;) Those butterfly dies are fabulous! They will love this thank you card winging it's way to them! Have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, this is amazing. it looks so complicated - but fun. And your butterflies are perfect with that background. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those butterflies! You've created a beautiful card here!

    ReplyDelete