Friday, January 23, 2015

Zoe's Valentine Monkey


Hello and welcome. I hope you have had a good week and are looking forward to a fun and/or relaxing week end.

Today's card is for my dear old sister to give to her great-granddaughter. I love making little girl cards but my girls are all grown up, so luckily my sister let's me make cards for her little one.
Background paper is from my stash, monkey is from Shilhouette, large hearts are Nestabilities, small hearts are a small EK punch. I think those colored googly eyes with lashes are a hoot. I hope little Zoe will like it.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

3 comments:

  1. Adorable! Loving those beautiful eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The eyes are my favorite too. Along with the cute monkey, the cute hearts, the cute paper.....heck, this is just a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet! The eyes are my favorite, too! I love the background paper and all the hearts, as well. Fun card!

    ReplyDelete