Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Valentine Bears



Hello and welcome. I hope you're doing well. 

Recently I came upon Winter Sims Cards From The Heart card drive to send Valentine cards to kids in hospitals. You can find it HERE.  I'm sending six cards, 2 each of 3 designs. My last post had the first one I did here.

The pocket bear image, found on Pinterest, is paper pieced. I think the Happy Valentine's Day bear image is from an online coloring page. Unfortunately I forgot to note where I found it---oops! The scalloped heart frame is from the Silhouette Cameo. It's so sad to think of all those precious little ones that have to be hospitalizedMy heart goes out to all of them and their families.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet thing to do. These little cuties would put a smile on any child's face. Such beautiful cards - as usual, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGEE those bears are super cute and adorable! I love the cards, my favorite is your first one, the pocket full of hearts! Wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cute cards will certainly bring a smile to some sweet faces. How sweet you are to make them! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you SO much for sending the cards! The kids are going to Love them! :)

    ReplyDelete