Saturday, January 31, 2015

Red & Black Valentine



Hello and welcome. I hope you're having a good day. I just had two wonderful days of shopping, lunch and quality time with my daughter. And, I was nice to Hubby Dear and let him have a little one-on-one time with her.

For today's card I used the LaRue & Grand Heart dies from Memory Box, small heart punch, glitter cs, Martha Stewart heart border punch and black Stickles. All I can say is this was very quick & easy to make.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

6 comments:

  1. Gerry, for a quick and easy card it makes a big statement! Love the heart and the person receiving it will love it! Glad you had a special time with your daughter! Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so happy you had a wonderful visit with your daughter, there is nothing like Mother-Daughter time, I love the time spent with my Mother AND my Daughter, we are lucky gals! Beautiful card, love that die, it's gorgeous!!! The heart border is fabulous as well as the little glitter hearts too. Fabulous I tell you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gerry, I love this heart--it's so beautiful! I'm very glad you got to visit with your daughter for a few days. What's more fun than shopping and having lunch with your "child?" I know she's not a child anymore, but it's hard to admit when they're all grown up, isn't it? So glad you had this time together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this. I have that die - I might have to CASE this - great inspiration, well done. Oh, and so glad you had some time with your daughter. Always special!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Gerry! Love the dies you used so fabulous! Have a Blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gerry I love this! That is one stunning die. Beautiful color choices too!

    ReplyDelete