Friday, January 2, 2015

New Year Hussy


Hello and welcome to my first post of 2015. Isn't it nice to have the holidays behind us and get back to normal?

Today' card is the first 2015 'chuckle of the month' card for my dear old sister. Image, Margaret, is from Bugaboo Digi Stamps. I colored her with Copic's (remember when little old ladies all had blue hair?) and added red Stickles to her shoes, gold Stickles to her hat, and, of course diamond Stickles for her jewelry. Zigzag strips are glitter cardstock cut with a Sizzix extended cuts die. Sentiment "My New Year's resolution was going to be that I would stop being sarcastic...but dammit I'm no quitter" was found on Pinterest. Please forgive Margaret's language, she is a bit of a hussy....and I bet she celebrated just a little too much. lol

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

3 comments:

  1. Gerry, this is a hoot! Love the humor!! Your sister will love it! Happy New Years' to You and your family! Hope you had a great Christmas and New Years!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHA.....nor am I! This is fantastic, your sister will love it, she's a very lucky girl! Happy New Year, my dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're too funny! Love the image, and you colored every bit of her just perfectly. I'm sure your sister will enjoy this card! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete