Saturday, January 24, 2015

Minions for Valentine's



Hello and welcome. I hope you're having a pleasant day.

Today's cards are for my two great-grandsons. My granddaughter told me they both love Minions and the 5 year old also likes Ninja's. I Googled Minion images and was surprised to find one in a Ninja outfit. Usually I don't make the same or similar cards for siblings but this time I made an exception. The pocket and hearts are paper pieced and the Minions are popped up. Small hearts in the corners are from a small EK punch with a tiny brad added to the centers. Pocket with hearts image is from a online coloring page. It was kind of a pain fussy cutting those tiny characters. You can see the first card I made using the pocket image here.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day,

Take Care!
Gerry

5 comments:

  1. You know I love that pocket, but I love minions even more! They are just super cute! Plus the remind me of Twinkies and who doesn't love a Twinkie? lol Great cards, as always, thanks for the smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. More fun cards -- yay! I'm sure your two great grandsons will love these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet that you made these personalized to your great grandsons favorite characters! Love that Jean pocket and all those hearts, Cute cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, my goodness, there is a little minion in that pocket! So cute! Your great-grandsons will love them. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE me some Minions!!! They crack me up! Your cards are so stinkin' CUTE!! The kids are gonna love them!

    ReplyDelete