Saturday, January 10, 2015

Hexagon Birthday


Hello and welcome. I hope you're having a good week end.

It seems that my 'go to' color for masculine cards lately has been brown. Card base is Chocolate Chip cs. I used the Hexagon Hive Thinlits die with Crumb Cake cs then ran it through an embossing folder & lightly sponged it with Crumb Cake ink. I also used the die with a patterned paper for piecing. Sentiment was printed on the computer then punched with the Hexagon punch. I adhered the punched sentiment to a piece of Chocolate Chip cs, hand cut a little border and popped it up.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry



3 comments:

  1. Love this! Great textures, great colors, great man-card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea for a male card! Love all the texture and the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the hexagons and the manliness of your card! :)

    ReplyDelete