Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Favorite Sister


Hello and welcome. I hope all of you on the East Coast are staying warm, dry, & safe.

Today's card is for my dear old sister's birthday. The image is from a online coloring page, background paper is from my stash. Sentiment "Even if you weren't my only sister, you'd still be my favorite.... probably" was found on Pinterest. What oh what did I do before discovering Pinterest???  Image was colored with Copic's, fussy cut and popped up. 
She needed something to make her smile since her husband has been in the hospital for a week and things are a little stressful for her right now.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

6 comments:

  1. So Sweet! I love coloring and this was probably so fun to color! I also have a few of these, older sisters! Hope she has a wonderful birthday, she will definately love this adorable card, and Isn't Pinterest great? I love it also, so many beautiful designs there! Have a great day Gerry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet card that I'm sure your sister will appreciate and smile at Gerry.
    (The filigree card you liked is this one..."a2 fancy ornate frame border card by Jamie Koay") . There are quite a few. Thanks for your sweet comments on my card! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vivienne. I just bought the card plus a few other files. My sister liked her card and it did put a smile on her face.

      Delete
  3. Warm, dry & safe.....crafting through it all! lol Fabulous sentiment and I love those sweet little girls!!! This will surely brighten her day! So sorry to hear about your brother-in-law, I wish him a speedy recovery! xo~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card, Gerry! I'm sure it will cheer up your sister during her stressful time. Hope things are better by now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, what sweet little girls. Reminds me of me and my sister - my one and only as well. This card is just darling!!

    ReplyDelete