Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Danish Hearts




Hello and welcome. I hope you're day is going well. I am a very happy mama today, our daughter is coming for a quick visit. Two days of mother/daughter shopping.....I am soooooo excited (papa's pretty happy too). We haven't seen her since August.

Now for today's card. When I saw the card by Sharyn Polesel, you can see here, I knew it was time to use my Danish Hearts dies from Simon Says. At first I wasn't too sure about it but after Hubby Dear said he liked it I also thought it was o.k. The smallest heart is popped up, background paper is from the Paper Studio.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

4 comments:

  1. Gerry this is beautiful! I love your colorful hearts and that fun background! I am honored that you linked back to my page. Thanks so much! Beautifully done, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a joyful visit you will have! Love your hearts (frankly you had me at Danish!) lol I have never made these but between you and Sharyn you have totally inspired me! They are now on my list! Simply beautiful, simply lovely! Enjoy the visit, whahoo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this!!! I, too, was so charmed by Sharyn's card. I have a template somewhere, and I need to dig it out. Your card is beautiful - love your colors. Enjoy your visit with your daughter. NOTHING is better than mother/daughter time. I cherish good times with my daughter too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Gerry!! I love those danish hearts! Your card is awesome! So pretty and such a great design! Wonderful that your daughter is coming, hope you all have a great time and enjoy your time together!!

    ReplyDelete