Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Birthday's Are Like Boogers



Hello and welcome. I can't believe it's been a week since my last post. Guess I haven't been spending enough time in my craft room...well that's going to change. lol

Today's card is for one of my b-i-l's. He used to smoke a pipe so I just had to use this Gus image from Bugaboo. Sentiment quote was found on Pinterest. For the background I punched 6 squares in a piece of Basic Gray cs, then inlaid squares from a left over piece of background paper. Both the image and sentiment are popped up. The photo looks like the colors don't work together all that well but it looks much better in real life.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

4 comments:

  1. hahahaha I had NO idea where that was going, but I had to run right over and find out! Thanks for the chuckle, another FUN card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a Funny card! How do you find them? I'm sure that one of your b-i-l's will get a good laugh from this card! btw. the crackle background is perfect with that image, and the colors look great to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this!! So perfect for so many of my friends - I am of an age, ya know...lol. Love your colors and that great texture in the background. I really like your layout too! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to come and see when I read the title.....lol Such a fun card! Love that little old lady!

    ReplyDelete