Sunday, January 11, 2015

Be Mine



Hello and welcome. I hope your day is going well. It's very dreary & wet here in Vegas today but that's o.k.....Hubby Dear is watching football and I'm playing in my craft room. Any day in the craft room is a good day, right??

Today's card is my first Valentine for 2015. Image is from Dearie Dolls colored with Copic's. Background is from the Cuttlebug Cross My Heart embossing folder. Ovals are Nestabilities Classic & Scalloped Classic. Sentiment is Teeny Tiny Wishes punched with the word window punch mounted on modern label and popped up. "Be Mine"  is from an old Stampin Up set. I added Glossy Accents to the front balloon and Liquid Pearls on the ends on the modern label. Now, on to more play time.


Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

4 comments:

  1. You are right Gerry, bad weather is a great excuse to play in the craft room!! Here in Holland we having super strong wind gusts, and so I've been busy bringing my daughter to and from school! Can't bike in this wind!! Anyway, love your card! Cute bear, and sweetly sitting on the clouds, adorable Valentine's card! Your receiver will love it!! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My craft room ensures a happy marriage.....just sayin' lol Love your sweet little Valentine card......happy to say mine are complete and I can move on to flowers! lol Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe, what a cutie pie. A great start to Valentine's Day. Seems like we just finished Christmas and now on to something else....lol. Thank goodness there are occasions for which to make cards. Otherwise we would just have a pile of them. Love your background and your sweet little bear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card! Love that embossed background.

    ReplyDelete